返回播客The Diary Of A CEO
紧急辩论:他们在AI、伊朗战争和未来走向上对我们撒了谎!
Everybody is in a rush to fire 10 to 25% of their workforce, but 10% unemployment would be worse than anything that's ever happened in our lifetimes.
所有人都在急着裁员10%到25%的劳动力,但10%的失业率将比我们这辈子经历过的任何事情都要糟糕。
We are going to have a depression like we've never seen in our lives.
我们将迎来一场前所未有的大萧条。
Wow.
哇。
Jake's a real Debbie Downer today.
Jake今天真是个扫兴的人。
I mean, this is an unbelievable opportunity we're talking about.
我是说,我们谈的是一个难以置信的机遇。
I got to buy more sunglasses for how bright the future is.
未来太光明了,我得多买几副墨镜。
If you notice, Kevin actually didn't address the wave of unemployment at all because there's no question that it's going to happen.
你注意到了吗,Kevin根本没有回应失业浪潮这个问题,因为这件事毋庸置疑就是要发生。
And when we hit the iceberg, we're not going to be ready.
当我们撞上冰山的时候,我们不会有任何准备。
And it is going to be an epic disaster.
这将是一场史诗级的灾难。
Change is disruptive and it's uncomfortable.
变革具有破坏性,令人不安。
But the scare factor of saying that everybody loses their job and the robots eat the children.
但是说所有人都要失业、机器人要吃孩子,这种恐慌完全是多余的。
I just don't buy it.
我就是不信。
I I don't know anyone saying that the robots are going to eat the children.
我不知道有谁在说机器人要吃孩子。
And I understand that change happens, but we have to be careful with change because by 2028, we're going to have disaster from AI, unemployment, and disaster from the war.
我理解变革会发生,但我们必须谨慎对待,因为到2028年,我们将同时面临AI带来的失业危机和战争带来的灾难。
The only hope is electing a smart person who's prepared in 2028.
唯一的希望是在2028年选出一个有准备的聪明人。
Republicans, I have one thing to tell you.
共和党人,我只说一件事。
There's no way.
没门儿。
Nobody's showing up to vote.
没人会去投票。
Their voter enthusiasm is obliterated.
他们的投票热情已经荡然无存。
But the Democrats have also lost their way.
但民主党也已经迷失了方向。
And the Republicans only have one guy who could win.
共和党只有一个人能赢。
And I'm worried about it.
这让我很担心。
Tucker Carlson.
Tucker Carlson。
So, as we head towards the midterms, but also the elections, which aren't actually that far away now, do you agree that we're heading towards a more socialist America?
那么,随着中期选举临近,以及其实并不遥远的总统选举,你认同我们正走向一个更加社会主义化的美国吗?
So, let me just say this.
那我就这么说吧。
How about that for an answer?
这个答案怎么样?
This is super interesting to me.
这对我来说非常有意思。
My team given me this report to show me how many of you that watch the show subscribe.
我的团队给了我一份报告,让我看看有多少经常看节目的观众已经订阅了。
And some of you have told us according to this that you are unsubscribed from the channel randomly.
据这份报告显示,你们中的一些人告诉我们,你们被随机地取消了频道订阅。
So, favor to ask all of you.
所以,我要请你们帮个忙。
Please could you check right now if you've hit the subscribe button if you are a regular viewer of this show and you like what we do here.
如果你是这个节目的常规观众,如果你喜欢我们做的内容,请现在就检查一下是否点击了订阅按钮。
We're approaching quite a significant landmark on this show in terms of a subscriber number.
我们正在接近这个节目在订阅人数上的一个重要里程碑。
So, if there was one simple free thing that you could do to help us, my team, everyone here to keep this show free, to keep it improving year over year and week over week, it is just to hit that subscribe button and to double check if you've hit it.
所以,如果有一件简单而免费的事你可以做,帮助我们、我的团队以及这里的每个人保持这个节目免费、让它年复一年越来越好,那就是点击订阅按钮,确认你已经订阅了。
Only thing I'll ever ask of you, do we have a deal?
这是我唯一会请求你做的事,我们说定了?
If you do it, I'll tell you what I'll do.
如果你做了,我来告诉你我会怎么做。
I'll make sure every single week, every single month, we fight harder and harder and harder and harder to bring you the guests and conversations that you want to hear.
我会确保每周每个月,我们都更加努力,为你带来你想听的嘉宾和对话。
I've stayed true to that promise since the very beginning of the D of Sio and I will not let you down.
从Diary of a CEO创立之初,我就遵守这个承诺,我不会让你失望。
Please help us.
请帮帮我们。
Really appreciate it.
真的非常感激。
Let's get on with the show.
让我们继续节目吧。
thank you so much for being here with me.
非常感谢你来这里和我在一起。
Um, there's so much going on in the world that I have so many questions and you both have very different perspectives on all of the issues that I care about the most.
世界上正在发生太多的事情,我有太多问题,而你们两位对我最关心的所有议题都有非常不同的视角。
So, I thought I'd bring us together to try and pass through what is true.
所以,我想把我们聚在一起,试着弄清楚什么才是真相。
Unlike a lot of shows, I I don't expect a shouting match.
和很多节目不同,我并不期待一场叫骂大战。
What I'm trying to get is to truth.
我试图寻找的是真相。
And I'm hoping that seeing the collision of your ideas on some of the big issues that are front of mind for me like artificial intelligence, like geopolitics, like what's going on in America now that I live there, I think will be incredibly beneficial to me and hopefully therefore my audience.
我希望看到你们在人工智能、地缘政治、以及我现在居住的美国正在发生的事情这些我最关心的重大议题上,思想碰撞所产生的火花,对我以及对我的观众都将大有裨益。
I have this graph here that says seven in 10 Americans oppose local construction of AI data centers.
我这里有一张图表,显示十分之七的美国人反对在当地建设AI数据中心。
If you go back in time, any new technology is extremely disruptive.
如果回顾历史,任何新技术都极具破坏性。
Change is disruptive and it's uncomfortable and it always is that way and yet it always proves within the context of the American economy to create a lot of productivity and opportunity.
变革具有破坏性,令人不安,向来如此,但在美国经济的背景下,它总能创造出大量的生产力和机遇。
And I would argue today if we're going to find a cure for cancer, it's going to be through AI.
我认为,如果我们要找到癌症的治疗方法,那将通过AI来实现。
If we're going to democratize education, it'll be through AI.
如果我们要普及教育,那将通过AI来实现。
If we're going to do some advances on space research and travel, it'll be through AI.
如果我们要在太空研究和旅行方面取得进展,那将通过AI来实现。
Productivity in the S&P 500 and it's all small companies, AI.
标普500的生产力,以及所有那些小公司,都靠AI。
And you can't have it without data centers.
而没有数据中心你就无法实现这些。
You actually need the underpinnings, the infrastructure.
你确实需要底层基础设施。
And so that debate, that narrative is going on, but there's a dark side to this that I've only started to bring forward in the last couple of weeks.
这场关于数据中心的争论和叙事一直在持续,但有一个阴暗面是我在过去几周才开始揭露的。
I discovered this in Utah that there are some nefarious forces.
我在犹他州发现了一些不轨势力。
Um, Arabella is the name of it.
Arabella,就是这个名字。
I didn't know anything about it, but I was wondering who was spending all the money in Utah with all that misinformation about what the data center was going to be talking about using water we weren't or using power we had no intention to or 40,000 acres that's complete BS.
我对此一无所知,但我很好奇,到底是谁在犹他州花了那么多钱散布关于数据中心的虚假信息,说什么我们会用水、会用电、会占用4万英亩土地,全是胡说八道。
It was all lies.
全是谎言。
And I said, who could afford that?
我说,谁能出得起这个钱?
So I hired a bunch of forensic auditors and lo and behold it took me back to the Chinese through Arabellum uh Neville Singum is his name.
于是我雇了一批法证审计人员,结果发现这些钱追根溯源来自中国,通过Arabellum,那个人叫Neville Singum。
He's funding all these organizations in Utah and I caught him through the IRS 990 filings and I handed it over the White House and to a bunch of special agents and I just wonder what's going to happen next.
他在犹他州资助了所有这些组织,我通过IRS的990税表抓住了他,然后把证据交给了白宫和一批特工,我很想知道接下来会发生什么。
I'm loving this now.
我现在很享受这个过程。
This is so interesting and it's a national debate and the poo poo's hit the fan.
这太有意思了,而且是全国性的讨论,麻烦已经来了。
But I'm not debating this.
但我不是在争论这件事。
I'm not suggesting it.
我不是在提出猜测。
I have irrefutable evidence the Chinese are meddling in every place where new power is being proposed in America, every state, every city.
我有无可辩驳的证据,证明中国在美国每一个提议建设新电力设施的地方都在搅浑水,每个州,每个城市。
And it all goes back to the Chinese through this Arabellum.
而且这一切都通过Arabellum追溯到中国。
And just look at the IRS filings.
去看看IRS的税表就知道了。
Don't shoot the messenger.
别骂传话的人。
I'm just providing the truth.
我只是在呈现事实。
Kevin, so just just for context here, there was a proposal to build some data centers in Utah, and you're saying that the push back and the negative reaction that has been seen is being encouraged or sponsored by the Chinese who are driving misinformation through bots.
Kevin,作为背景信息,犹他州有一个建设数据中心的提案,你说那些反对和负面的声音是被中国鼓动或资助的,他们通过机器人散布虚假信息。
Is that what you're proposing?
这就是你的意思吗?
No, it's not through bots.
不,不是通过机器人。
It's actually through contributions that are shown through a a wide network of different entities.
实际上是通过一个由各种不同实体组成的广泛网络进行的资金捐助。
It's very it's very well um cloaked, but through forensic audit and IP address scraping uh with some really strong data scientists that I hired and I'm working with, we were able to provide 90 pages of IP addresses from foreigners uh to various agents and various entities within the US government.
这非常非常隐蔽,但通过法证审计和IP地址抓取,借助我雇用的一些真正强大的数据科学家,我们提供了90页来自外国人的IP地址,交给了美国政府内的各个特工和机构。
And we're going to keep doing it.
我们会继续做下去。
We're we're providing it every four hours.
我们每四个小时就提供一次数据。
where cuz one thing I have that I guess they hadn't thought through is I have 12 million followers on social media.
我猜他们没想到,我在社交媒体上有1200万粉丝。
No, no uh data center developer has 4 million followers.
没有任何一个数据中心开发商有400万粉丝。
This all showed up on my feeds with bots on on Twitter which is now X and on Instagram and then onto LinkedIn.
这一切都出现在我的信息流里,机器人在推特也就是现在的X上、在Instagram上,然后蔓延到LinkedIn上。
So we just provided the data to the government and where the chips fall I have no idea.
我们把数据提供给了政府,最终结果如何我不知道。
And we had death threats uh to our executives.
我们的高管还收到了死亡威胁。
I provided that to the FBI and they visited the woman who did it in Denver.
我把那个情况报告给了FBI,他们上门拜访了丹佛那个发出威胁的女人。
I think scared the pee peee right out of her, but she won't be doing that again.
我想她被吓得魂飞魄散了,她不会再这样做了。
So, I mean, it's
所以,我是说,就是这样
Listen, bring it.
听着,来吧。
Don't mess with me.
别惹我。
I'm just going to provide the data back to the government.
我只是要继续向政府提供数据。
I'm I'm I'm just telling the truth.
我只是在说实话。
I'm not debating it.
我不是在争论。
I'm not suggesting it.
我不是在提出猜测。
I'm providing the IRS filings of the cash coming from Marabella right into the Alliance for a Better Utah
我在提供IRS税表,显示现金从Arabella流入Better Utah联盟
and the story.
还有这个故事。
I mean, that's Listen, I didn't ask for this fight.
我是说,听着,我没想招惹这场麻烦。
I'm just providing the data.
我只是在提供数据。
Is that how you see things?
你怎么看这件事?
Are you seeing the push back in terms of AI?
你对AI方面的反弹怎么看?
Um, do you think it's coming from Chinese sponsored actors or do you think it's something else?
你认为这是中国支持的行为者在背后推动,还是别的什么原因?