Terug naar podcastsAll-In Podcast
Anthropic's Digital God, Pope vs AI, Job Loss Narrative Flips, Open Source Crackdown Coming?
Okay, we are gathered here today in holy unity, brothers and sisters, to convene and discuss on this most holy day, the day the All-In podcast drops many topics.
好,我们今天聚集在此,以圣洁的团结,兄弟姐妹们,在这个最神圣的日子,All-In 播客上线,我们来讨论众多话题。
AI data centers, China, justice, human dignity, Daario unwinding these SPVS hasn't been good for the Vatican.
AI 数据中心、中国、正义、人的尊严,Dario 在解散这些 SPV,对梵蒂冈来说可不是什么好事。
We got in at 20 billion.
我们在 200 亿的时候进的。
That was a 50 bagger for us.
那是我们的 50 倍回报。
So, let's get started.
那我们开始吧。
Jason, I'm pretty sure you believed you were the vicer of God before the encyclical.
Jason,我挺确定在这份通谕出来之前,你就已经觉得自己是上帝的代言人了。
So, this is nothing new for you.
所以对你来说,这不是什么新鲜事。
Let your winners ride.
让你的赢家继续跑。
We open sourced it to the fans and they've just gone crazy with it.
我们开源给粉丝了,他们已经疯狂发挥了。
I'm going all in.
我要全押。
The smoke has risen from Tratad's pool house and from the poker room.
烟雾从 Tratad 的泳池屋和扑克室里升起来了。
He's staying in my pool house.
他住在我的泳池屋里。
He's been there for the last 3 days.
他已经在那儿待了 3 天了。
It's been magnificent.
太棒了。
He didn't know.
他根本不知道。
You know what?
你知道吗?
I understand where OJ was coming from.
我现在能理解 OJ 当时的心情了。
You know, you put Ko Kalin in your house for long enough, you just lose your
你知道,把 Chamath 放在你家够长时间,你就会失去
[ __ ]
[ __ ]
At some at some point, somebody's getting whacked.
总有一刻,有人要挨打了。
All right, enough with the shenanigans.
好了,别闹了。
Uh, but it's been great staying at the house because there's actually Chimant is not aware of this.
住在那儿其实挺好的,因为 Chamath 不知道有这个事。
There's an iPad in the kitchen and that's logged in to Uber Eats, Door Dash, Instacart, Amazon, Laura Piana.
厨房里有个 iPad,登着 Uber Eats、Door Dash、Instacart、Amazon、Loro Piana。
Come on, stop.
行了,停一下。
No, there is.
不,真的有。
It's literally every single service.
字面意思每一个服务都在上面。
And I told the house manager like, listen, any packages that come in the next 72 hours, right to the pool house, if it says JCAL, right to the pool house.
我跟管家说:听着,接下来 72 小时收到的包裹,只要写 JCAL 的,全部送到泳池屋去。
So, all these packages have been coming.
于是这些包裹就一直进来了。
Then I relabeled them, gave them back, sent them to the ranch, and now the house manager is sending that stuff to the ranch.
然后我把标签换掉,还回去,发到农场,现在管家把那些东西都往农场送。
Laura Piana wants to know why my inseam went from 36 to 12.
Loro Piana 不知道为什么我的内缝从 36 变成了 12。
Your waist size went from 32 to 36.
你腰围从 32 涨到 36 了。
All right, welcome to the program, everybody.
好了,大家好,欢迎来到节目。
David Saxs is here.
David Sacks 在这里。
How you doing, David?
David,怎么样?
I'm good.
挺好的。
Chimoth Poly Hopetia is back at the 8090 office.
Chamath Palihapitiya 回到了 8090 办公室。
I was at the 8090 office the last couple days and it's a vibe.
我前几天在 8090 办公室,感觉很棒。
It's a vibe.
气氛真的很好。
There's like a great culture going on.
有一种很好的文化氛围。
If you're a bestie and you show up at that office though, everybody there is a huge fan of the pod.
如果你是粉丝,去那个办公室的话,里面每个人都是播客的铁杆粉。
So I was like it was like being royalty.
我感觉就像贵族一样。
It's stopped by everybody.
每个人都来跟我打招呼。
Hey, I'm a developer here.
嘿,我是这里的开发者。
I'm a big fan of the show.
我是节目的大粉丝。
Thank you for giving it to Chimath.
谢谢你们对 Chamath 出手。
We can't give it to him because he pays our mortgage and everything, but every time you stick it to Chimath, we love it.
我们没法直接怼他,因为他给我们发工资,但每次你戳中 Chamath,我们超爽的。
We're cheering for you in the secret slack room.
我们在秘密 Slack 频道里给你加油呢。
Um, and
嗯,还有
there's a secret slack room.
有个秘密 Slack 频道。
There is.
真的有。
There is definitely a secret slack room going on.
肯定有个秘密 Slack 频道在运转。
No, but it was great.
不,但真的挺好的。
The vibes were awesome.
气氛太棒了。
You're building a lot of software.
在开发很多软件。
A lot of young talent.
很多年轻人才。
I don't want to say that where your secret source is, but there's a secret source of talent you have.
我不想说你的秘密人才来源在哪,但你有个隐藏的人才池。
And uh, man, those are some smart kids.
那些孩子真的很聪明。
I'm happy to say it.
我很高兴说出来。
Look, when I was at Facebook, we became the most aggressive recruiter of Waterlue co-ops.
我在 Facebook 的时候,我们成了 Waterloo co-op 最积极的招聘方。
And so, I went back to the well.
所以我又回到了这口井。
Yeah.
对。
We recruit more interns every quarter than we have full-time engineers, which we do on purpose because it puts a ton of pressure on the product actually being good.
我们每个季度招的实习生比全职工程师还多,这是故意的,因为这样会给产品质量带来巨大压力。
We had 400 people apply this quarter for internships.
这个季度有 400 人申请实习。
Wow.
哇。
It's very interesting.
很有意思。
Uh with us sitting in for Freedberg, who's busy with some potatoes seed this week doing great stuff at Ohio, the one, the only Bill Gurley is here.
代替 Friedberg 出席,他这周在俄亥俄州忙着做一些马铃薯种子的工作,独一无二的 Bill Gurley 来了。
He's been running down a dream.
他一直在追梦。
If you haven't bought the book, get the book.
还没买书的赶紧去买。
It's incredible.
太精彩了。
And you're off book tour, so now you have time for us.
你巡回签售完了,现在有时间陪我们了。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yes.
是的。
And I, you know, I had told you if you ever talk about the Pope, I'd love to hop on.
你跟我说过,只要你们聊到教皇,我就想来聊聊。
And so
所以
yes, you were like,
对,你说过,
well, you know, he Bill's an evangelical.
嗯,Bill 是福音派。
I'm a Catholic.
我是天主教徒。
So, we do have some common ground here.
所以我们确实有一些共同点。
Do you you when's the last time you were at church, Bill?
Bill,你上次去教堂是什么时候?
Have you have you thought now that you're, you know,
你有没有想过,既然你已经……
when Jal gets sacriiggious?
Jason 什么时候变得不敬神?
I got to come on there and make sure JCL doesn't get out of line with the Pope.
我得上去确保 Jason 不要对教皇越界。
Listen, the Pope is God's messenger on earth.
听着,教皇是上帝在人间的使者。
We should give him a base level of respect.
我们应该给他基本的尊重。
By the way, that's us imitating Bill Gurley.
顺便说一句,我们在模仿 Bill Gurley。
This not actually Bill Gurley.
这不是真的 Bill Gurley。
Just for those of you listening, you think they were confused.
听的朋友,以防有人搞混了。
They were literally they were confused.
他们真的搞混了。
We don't want to put words in your mouth, but just point of clarification.
我们不想代他说话,只是澄清一下。
But hey, everybody knows you were uh you know, you uh handed the baton over at uh Benchmark after a very successful couple of decades in venture capital.
但大家都知道,你在 Benchmark 成功工作了几十年之后,把接力棒传了出去。
You wrote the book.
你写了一本书。
You've now got a nonprofit.
你现在还有个非营利组织。
You're doing your own spin, I think, on uh maybe what Peter Teal does with his fellowship.
你在做的事,有点像 Peter Thiel 奖学金项目的变体。
You started your own running down a dream fellowship, I understand.
你开创了自己的追梦奖学金,我是这么理解的。
Yeah, it's uh it's targeted at a different demographic.
对,针对的是不同人群。
It's called uh rdad.org runningdownadream.org.
叫 rdad.org,也就是 runningdownadream.org。
There's a website we can give a link to.
有个网站可以贴链接。
We're going to do $5,000 grants to people who want to chase their dreams but need some help.
我们准备给想追梦但需要帮助的人发 5000 美元资助。
And so there is an application process like Teal Fellows and other programs and we've been out talking to those people.
有申请流程,像 Thiel Fellows 那类项目一样,我们已经在跟那些人交流了。
Um but we're we're we're actually live.
我们现在已经上线了。